Sunday, April 02, 2006

Proud Mummy!

Today I am a very proud mummy! Scott got TWO trophies at his presentation today... best bowler for his team, and one for his hat trick. He was also "considered" for best bowler in the u13-u18s, but some other kid got that one. Oh, and he got a medallion for coming second in the u16 grand final, and for coming second in the u18 six-a-side comp.

Scott's a legend!!!!! I am definitely ultra-proud of him!

Stephanie got her first sporting injury yesterday at netball. They were playing on GRASS courts, the grass was damp and Stephanie skidded and hurt her knee. Not severely, I dont think, but it kept her sidelined for half the match. She seems to be using it OK now, fortunately.

I've been scrapping like mad... so far this weekend I have done three CJ entries (and I have one other waiting, but it's not due to be sent just yet so that's OK!), and I've been working on my A-Z album. I think its coming together really well, but it's a big project and I'm starting to feel a bit swamped by it! I dont imagine for an instant that I'll win but I will have the personal satisfaction of having done the thing :)

Well, time to start dinner soon. Daylight saving went back this morning and now I get hungry at the "old" time.. hate the transition period to and from daylight saving!

Cheerio for now
Fancy Angelrat.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Scott!! Poor Stephanie though, I can relate, if you could only see my little Alex's poor knees, we are having dettol baths twice a day, they are a real mess! :-(

Chrissy xx