Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's on its way!

FINALLY! My trusty A-Z is on it's way to visit the For Keeps people! I took it to the Post Office this morning, and was pleasantly surprised at the postage... $7.80, which is less than some CJ's I've sent! So now I just get to wait... oh well, you gotta be in it to win it!

I finished my photo swap too, I was really pleased with how it came up. I just hope Robyn likes it! I might use the same color combo (various greens) to do a LO about Robert or Lachlan, Scott is more of a blue person.

Well, tomorrow is THE DAY! Vacation, here we come! The house is looking pretty good, I've made arrangements for the ratties, and Stephanie has packed her bags... well, it's a start! I dare say I'll get to pack for Robert and Lachlan as well as myself. At least my SCRAPPING stuff is already packed, I have MY priorities right!!! Scott is pleased with himself now he has speakers for his i-pod, they use batteries OR a power point, so he's wired for sound. He plans to play his music in the car on the way ... should be an experience!!!

Must go, things to get on with! Cheerio, see you when I get back!

Hugs
Holiday Angelrat.

4 comments:

Susan C said...

Woohoo! Fingers and toes crossed for you. Your box has to make a good impression.

Enjoy your holiday!

Robyn said...

Good luck with the comp and I am sure I will love the LO. have a great holiday!

Bev said...

Good luck with your a to z album Linda, I have loved all your entries

Chrissy said...

Have fun on your holiday Linda! Thinking good thougths for your A-Z too!! :-)

Crhissy xx