Saturday, April 15, 2006

Still Saturday

I've been procrastinating! I am up to X in my A-Z album, only THREE pages to finish, and I am finding it so HARD!Goodness knows why! I have been doing some TSH challenges, here's one for your viewing pleasure...!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I am collecting random comments that my kids make... for some reason they are mildly obsessed by hippies. Robert is the family expert on hippies, for an 11 year old he seems to know an awful lot about them! Anyway, one "hippy" fact they all agree on is that boy hippies have long hair. And so would Supreme Executive Chairman Drek, if he let it out of its ponytail!

I still cant go and finish my album cos the kids are playing footy in the lounge room, and it just isnt safe. "Footy in the loungeroom? Are you NUTS?" Well, probably, but they use a small foam footy, and there is no furniture in the lounge room. Too bad it is only separated from my scrapping area by an arch in the wall, flying footies are a real nuisance! So when they play, I use the pooter :)

Nearly time to think seriously about cooking dinner, so TTFN!

Angelrat the Lazy!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Footy in the lounge room sounds like fun to me!
But I do understand.
I hope you get some more done on your A-Z album.