Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's WEDNESDAY!

Actually, Wednesday usually bites at our place, cos payday is Thursday, and so I am totally broke by Wednesday and we have all sorts of weird and wild dinners because I am soooooo not organised, but today I got paid early cos of the public holiday so we will be having enchiladas tonight. Yay!

I worked again today, and will be tomorrow too, so I am happy. I wanted so much to see the Year 7 food festival and the Year 10 display, and now I will get to! I'm taking easter eggs in with me tomorrow so all the kids in my tutor group will have a visit from the easter bunny... wonder if Lachlan will let me borrow his bunny ears?!

Last night I had a break from the A-Z... I made a nifty Photo Keeper, following the great and wonderful Bev Watt's instructions, and it came up really cute. I'll upload it later, when I photograph it. It was really fun!

That's about it for now... stay tuned to find out all the juicy goss on Break Up Day At Calwell High!!!!!

cheery bye from

Angelrat.

No comments: