Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blog groupie

Wowee - blogging is a popular pursuit! If anyone comes to visit, look out for my "groupie" links which will start appearing soon!

Now I just wish interesting things would happen that I can write about! Everyone else seems to have much more exciting lives than I do. *sigh*


I'm still going mental with my A-Z album... i am going to HAVE to call it finished soon as I will miss the deadline otherwise, but I keep finding spaces and thinking, gotta fill that... It's weird the things I'm stuffing in, bits of ribbon and buttons and brads and stars and I FINALLY got a Heidi Swapp foam stamp set so now i'm stamping hearts in there too! You should see the list of sponsors products I've used... it's REALLY LONG.

Well, the glue should be dry on my Collections photo keeper thingy (ScrapHeap POM being assembled here!), so I can go cover it with cute paper.

ooroo for now from
Angelrat :)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Ohhhh, you will have to share your POM once it's done Linda!! :-)