Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday - the calm before the storm...

Howdy Y'all!

Yesterday was Hot Cross Bun day... yummo, love them with butter! My funny kids dont like the fruit ones so I got some plain and some fruity, we had a lovely brekky!

And of course, its Easter Day tomorrow... my kids will be mental by morning tea time I expect, all that chocky! I have to make clues for Scott's hunt today. We have a tradition at our place, I make a hunt for Scott, he makes one for Robert, Robert makes one for Stephanie and Stephanie makes one for Lachlan. The whole process takes quite a while, as you cant set all the hunts up at once, in case someone finds someone else's eggs *sigh*

Scott always gets the kilogram egg at the end of his, which he gets to break. Robert is starting to feel a bit ripped by that... still, being the oldest has to have SOME privileges! And they do all share the big egg once it's broken!

Today will be a good day to get some washing done, I hope. We actually had RAIN last night!!!!!!!! But today it's windy... well, breezy... so I hope that I can get the washing all done. You can tell you're an adult when you look at the weather and think of your washing before you think of anything else! If i dont do it, though, there will be some not-happy people as knickers and sox run out... and that is one thing NO-ONE likes to recycle.... ewwwwww!!!!!!

Should get some scrapping done too. I cant believe, my A-Z is so close to finished but I am actually getting fed up with it, and I keep doing other things instead. I only have to finish off the pages from O-Z (and I do mean finishing off, I have done the bulk of the work on them!) *sigh*

I finally saw the potty-mouth ad for Ingham chicken thingies, I guess I'm getting a bit old and past it or something but I didnt think it was at all funny, just stupid. Call me a wowser but I really dont think swearing adds anything to the ad... and it's just plain irritating when you spend your time telling your kids to mind their language (my kids at home and students at school!) and they see ads like this ... oh dear, better get off my soapbox!

Cheerio for now!
Angelrat The Busy!

No comments: