Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday

Woohoo - It's Monday but it's also a holiday! No Mondayitis around here!

The A-Z album is now waiting for one photograph and a few words, and that is IT! It will be done! The box it's travelling in looks pretty spiffy too, I got a bit paranoid after reading the FK article on "how to win competitions" - I decided in the end it WAS a hint like a boulder, so I covered the top of the box with logos. Sort of a compromise, really I cant see that the packaging should matter, but still...

NOT that I have ANY chance at all!

Only four more days until we go away to the coast! Yippee!!! I am tossing up about what to take with me, scrapping-wise, on the one hand, I cant imagine a week without scrapping, on the other, the car we will be taking is just not that big, I cant get tooo carried away with what I bring! I have started making a list of things to get before we go, the kids reckon they will want to swim (in April?!) so two of them will need new swimsuits. Lachlan reckons he needs GOGGLES! Pfft! Oh, and Robert asked for a new portable telly - say WHAT?!!!!!

I am planning to take heaps of BEACH pics, being in Canberra one rarely gets to a beach so I am going to make the most of it. I'm debating whether to get another memory card for the camera, the one I have in it now "only" takes about 162 pictures. Scott says I will use that on the first day!

Time for coffee... I have a nasty nasty chocolate headache, maybe a hot drink will be soothing...! Why cant something like, oh.... brussels sprouts... give me a headache, I would have NO trouble at all avoiding those! Avoiding chocolate at easter is like avoiding ice in Antarctica!

byebye from
Angelrat :)

1 comment:

Bev said...

good luck finishing your a to z album Linda, I have really enjoyed seeing your layouts...I will crss my fingers for you!