Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm baaaaack!

Well it was lovely to go away, but it is so nice to be home :)

The kids went swimming almost every day, even though it was really windy and the water must have been freezing, they came back covered in goosebumps! Here's a pic, this was taken at Tomakin beach.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The main drawback to all this swimming was that I had to wash four swimsuits and four towels every day, so they'd be dry and ready to go for the next day...I seemed to spend most of my time back at the unit washing!

While we were away, too, we had the PS2, and Ratchet Gladiator, so it was a bit of a race to see who could get through first. It's amazing what will seem rivetting when your entertainment is limited!!!

Time to go see what's been happening online since I've been away!

Toodles from
Angelrat

2 comments:

Susan C said...

Your holiday sounds lovely. The fact you had a relaxing time (even though you were washing everyday) shines through in your post.

Chrissy said...

Ahhh Linda kids will swim in *ice* I swear! ROFL Glad you had a great holiday, good to see you back! :-)