Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow! Two out of Two!

Hmmm... I'm back again already!

Been a quiet day today, Lachlan is home. He's got bronchitis, probably, complete with seal-barking cough. He should be back at the salt mine tomorrow though, he's reasonably energetic at least.

I've been tidying a bit, and turfing rats. Not as many today, hopefully they're almost under control! There is a family of them that are really really black. One boy had no white on him at all, not even on his paws. Amazing! Makes the Undertaker look really scrubby in comparison, her fur has a fair bit of grey through the black. She's still my cutie though :)

My A-Z album took another leap forward today, some of my "sponsors products" arrived in the mail today so I had fun rubbing on random words (Junkitz rubons!), slotting in Li'l Davis letters, and sticking in Heidi Swapp snowflakes. I have SCADS of buttons too now, and some Heidi Swapp brads that I can put on once all the writing is there. I am getting fairly weary of double matting my photos, and I am positively dreading doing the journalling. I have decided to write with my own fair hand... but I'm so nervous of making a mistake, or that it will look lame...

Well, the kidlets are home, gotta go get some chippies before they run out!

TTFN!
Angelrat.

No comments: