Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

The bunny came to our house.... look!
Image hosting by Photobucket

The kids are all happy with their chocky stashes, and even Angel and the Undertaker scored a bit of chocolate to nibble - not too much though, as rats cant vomit so you have to be careful not to stuff them with too much food! (Like children, they love chocolate and will keep eating it!)

I am about to have some REAL food, somehow chocolate early in the AM is just a bit much for my system to cope with... a sure sign that I'm getting older I guess *grin*

Bye for now

Angelrat the Chocolate Coated...!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow what an egg!! LOL I think I'm getting tooold for that much chocky in the morning too Linda!! LOL

Chrissy xx

t is for trackles said...

Come on Linda, chocky in the morning at Easter is the BEST thing about it LOL! No such thing as too old (goodness me Chrissy!)