Saturday, October 22, 2005

What a slackie!

Dear oh dear, havent blogged for a bit!

Hmmm - since the last exciting instalment, I have been WORKING!!! Yay for me! Well, OK, it was only three days, but that's still better than a kick in the teeth. I hope I get more.

I got an amazing package in the post yesterday. I sent for what I imagined to be a desktop size display board - and it turned out to be big enough for Lachlan to hide behind - standing up! Well, I will certainly be able to make a visible display, no-one will miss seeing me at the craft market next week!

My website is up and running now. It wouldnt work at first and I was feeling quite stressed about it all, but the next day I went to log in and *wahoo!* it worked! Some sort of time lag, I guess, very weird.

Well, I'll probably put some PICS on here tomorrow, but for now, it's time to toddle.

Cheerio!

Super Angelrat!

No comments: