Sunday, October 23, 2005

Seriously Weird Thing To Do

I was visiting Jen Hall's blog (gosh I feel posh saying that!), and she's got this funny thing to do you put your first name plus the word "needs" into Google and note the first five things that come up... So, being the type that has to try these things, I put linda needs into google, and this is what came...

Linda needs the following donated ... LARGE "CIRCUS TYPE TENTS"--

Linda needs to provide a fast response to customer needs

Linda needs to be part of a loving, committed marriage

Linda needs a new best friend

Linda needs as much free space at the front of the platform as possible

Now I know I'm not exactly svelte but the first and last are just plain rude! Actually, I kinda sound like a loser all round with these! Think I'll change my name to Lucy or something *grin*

Well I really HAD better go, things to do, places to be (pix to scrap!)

Cheerio
Angelrat.

No comments: