Monday, October 03, 2005

Sunday Stuff

It's amazingly windy today! I'm glad I'm not teaching - for some reason kids seem to be silly as chooks on windy days. Weird!

I visited Bernadette AGAIN today, got some Urban Lily to make a LO for her UL challenge. I'm going to make a flower border for a pic of Stephanie, I hope it looks as cute IRL as it does in my imagination!

There's a South Park marathon on Foxtel. I dont think Robert is likely to go far from the telly until it ends! I think South Park is clever but I surely couldnt be fagged sitting and watching it 24/7...!

Oh well, time to go cut flowers......

Goals for This Week...
* Get my domain name registered.
* Make lots of little tags for the craft market.
* Finish my star album.
* Enter Bernadette's UL challenge.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I dont think i could stand sitting there for that long watching tv either!! Would much rather be scrapping! Good luck with the UL LO! I am sure you can pull it off!!

Angelrat said...

Ooh, thank you Kelley! I'll upload my effort later...