Saturday, October 01, 2005

Saturday October 1

Dang Scott, he got me with the pinch-and-a-punch before I got him. I was actually thinking about it while I was shopping but when I got home I forgot - and HE got ME.

So far today I have done the shopping, done two loads of washing, got through the green polluted planet in Ratchet and Clank, checked to see if any of my missing CJs had turned up (they hadnt, note to self, dont do CJs unless you know ALL the participants!), and downloaded some Swans pics so I can do a LO of Scott's happiness when the Swans won the premiership. Of course, I also need to get some red card, must go see Bernadette (wow, that's hard to take!)

Lachlan came home from being at Anthonys' place, clutching a handful of daisies he'd picked. (Goodness knows were, someone presumably now has a bald daisy plant!). I was sooooo touched - what a sweetie!

TTFN

Angelrat

No comments: