Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday Evening - or - Fun at the Funny Farm

*sigh* I must be the only mother in the world with a footy "oval" in her lounge room... Our loungeroom has no furniture (!) so the kids play footy in there. They use a vinyl covered foam ball about the size of a mutated tennis ball, and they use the arches at either end of the room as the goals. I have to have my bedroom door shut or else the footy gets in.... I sometimes wonder, are all kids like mine, or am I just lucky (!!??)

They are resourceful, at least. As we dont have any kind of timer, they set a Nintendo game on computer mode so it basically battles itself for five minutes. Each quarter lasts for five minutes. There is even a chime at the one-minute-to-go mark. As usual, Scott has kicked a**, but it seems to have been a good match as there was no crying, and they walked off the "oval" congratulating each other.

Well, now it is all quiet on the western front, I can go back to my scrapping zone.

In the words of the immortal Kev Heinze,
CHEERIO!

Angelrat the Magnificent.

No comments: