Monday, May 01, 2006

Operation Clean-Up continues

Aaaaagh... I hate cleaning! Hate! Today I tidied Stephanie's room - it has a carpety floor! Then I washed cupboards and did the outside of the oven - more of a challenge than it might at first seem as it doesnt shut properly, so fumes (and heat!) get out and in time, it makes a big mess. Oh, and I washed the kitchen walls and the shelves that are largely decorative, and this really annoying light cover we have that's really big and round and hits Scott in the head if he doesnt look out. And most annoyingly, I know it all looks better but no-one else here even noticed - pffft.

I'm feeling mixed emotions regarding the slate floor - it's quite satisfactory to see the grubby wash off, but it is so labour intensive, you have to physically scrub, the uneven surface means a mop just isnt as effective.

Oh dear, I'm in a bit of a grumpy state! And Scott wants to use the pooter so I better go scrap.... tough job, but someone has to do it!

Cheerio

Angelrat (whose fingerprints have just about washed off!)

2 comments:

Susan C said...

My dear I think you have been inhaling the fumes too many cleaning products. While a little cleaning may be good for the soul, spring/autumn cleaning urges should be tempered. My advice - go scrap the urge passes :-)

Angelrat said...

ROFL Susan, sound advice indeed!