Friday, May 05, 2006

Guess what I've got!

I got a new vacuum! What a dopey thing to get excited about... but this one's pretty good, it sucks like mad, my carpets havent looked this good for a while! I got a FREE steam cleaning thingy with it, I guess I know why it was free now, it just doesnt seem all that much to write home about, oh well, what do you expect for nothing?!

The past couple of days, I have continued my Autumnal spring-clean. It's all helping... but it's such a slow process! And boring, I hate housework! At least I can reward myself with some scrapping... :)

Wow, my life is so exciting!

oo-roo for now

Angelrat.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Hey there Angelrat, when you have finished your Autumn cleaning, come on down to Tassie and I'll give you some more to do :)

Congrats on the new vac.

Smiles
TD xoxox

Bev said...

I would get excited over a new vacuum too...my stupid thing is being held togther with masking tape as the hose keeps coming out. Vacuumed the whole lounge room the other day before I realised I was walking around with just the wand bit as it had come out of the vac d'oh!

Chrissy said...

I'd love a new one too Linda!!! :-)

Don't worry I understand perfectly, afterall I was the one *happy dancing* about boring old concrete this week remember?!! LOLOL

Lee said...

OMG - A new vacum is TOTALLY something to get excited about - I was beside myself with joy when I got my new one!!! Way to go with your autumn cleaning too Linda - GO YOU GOOD THING!!
Cheers,
Lee :)

Bev said...

calling Linda....its time to update your blog lol

Chrissy said...

Hey Linda update your blog already birthday girl!!! ROFL I wanna see birthday pics please!!