Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm back - and madder than ever....

Well.... I have been soooooo busy catching up on things! I did a total of 25 ATCs for two different swaps, plus finished and mailed FIVE CJ's... it's either feast or famine with those things! Now I just have to get on top of the secret santa things... *sigh* they should have gone by now but i am sooooo stuck, it's the sort of thing I wish I could see what others have done so I have the idea of what I should do, but of course i cant cos it's SECRET! I shall just have to hope for the best that my victims, I mean recipients, dont feel tooooo ripped off :)

Now I can do some personal scrapping - or I would if I wasnt feeling so blocked... pfft. I need some really good pics, but I just dont seem to go where the fun pics are. I want to go to the zoo one day, i have a spiffy kit ready for zoo photos but I dont have anything appropriate. One day when the kids are at school, I think *evil grin*. It's pretty exxy to go there.

Oh well, more later.

Angelrat the Decidedly Potty

No comments: