Saturday, December 10, 2005

Busy day ahead!

Saturday! Gotta love the weekend!

Well, I have a busy schedule today. Gotta take Robert to be fitted for reading glasses, then Scott is going to Tom's house. In Hughes. Got some serious tidying to do. Like, A LOT! I might get daring and scrub the slate floors, heaven knows they need it but wow, that is a job that takes forever...

Scrapping-wise, I have three "teacher gifts" I'm working on, plus a secret santa. The one I did yesterday looks most swish, if the girl who gets it doesnt like it then I guess that is just bad luck, but I really think she'd have to be awfully fussy not to. The one I am working on now was soooooo hard to decide what to do, I really like this person so I dont want to do a scrubby job! I think I am on a winner though :) I also have three CJs waiting in the wings... just got five sent and now another mini-rush! Just think, there was a period of three or four months where I had NONE, it's like somewhere up the line people thought, oh no, it's coming up for the end of the year, better get these suckers home!

Wonder if I'll ever do "personal" scrapping again.... *grin*....

Well, better go strike a blow for queen and country!

TTFN

Super Angelrat!

No comments: