Monday, January 01, 2007

More rain!

It rained again today!!! Our back yard looks really horrible now, I cant imagine it recovering any time soon. Sometimes I dream of levelling it and sealing it with concrete so the kids can play cricket there on an even surface but I am not sure I'd be able to do that. Plus the hills hoist is in the way a bit... I'd have to move it somewhere.

I'm making progress with my Everyday Moments album. I really really hate Michael Miller "paper" - it's soooooo stiff, fine for cutting but horrible to sew. But I've nearly finished my MM page. I wonder what possessed me to make it look quilty *sigh* On the plus side, though, I am very happy with the page I did of Stephanie's room, it even has real machine stitching on it!

I'm still pretty stuck on the "My Life" theme. Figures that my fave range (Heidi Swapp) would have a hard theme! I have to go back and put lots of journalling etc through the album.... oooh that makes me nervous as my writing is not that fabulous and always looks a bit funny when I write on things. Maybe card strips are the way to fly... then I can use the pooter.

Must toddle, stuff to do!

Cheerio from

New Year Angelrat.

No comments: